Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day

17 June

What can I say, probably not enough. I love my father, the values and knowledge he has instilled in me speaks volumes as to the type of man I have become. I was fortunate to grow up in a house where I saw my Father every day. I emphasize Father because any man can create a child, but a father is designated to those men who take the time to instill the qualities that are needed for a child to grow and learn from his or her mistakes, develop ambition and an ability to pass on sound knowledge to others and one day his or her own children.. I appreciate the sacrifices that he has made in the name of our family. When I look in the mirror , the man I see starring back is a direct reflection of my father Richard Carl Cochran. I am blessed to have you in my life, and the love and respect I have for you is unmeasurable. Happy Fathers Day!!!



I want to say Happy Fathers Day to
My Brother Mike, uncle Joe, Uncle Gene, uncle Cliff, Matt Thomas, Ron and Larry Harper, Dr. Fuchs, Mr. Mabry and Moose.
And any other Fathers out there I failed to mention.

-Nomad


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment