Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mom Ellen my sister's Amber and Tonya, my niece Tiffany , my aunt Flo, Margaret and Charlotte.

Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mom Ellen my sister's Amber and Tonya, my niece Tiffany, my aunt Flo, Margaret and charlotte. I love all of you. These women have been instrumental in supporting me on the AT and obviously in life. A man's ambitions and accomplishments are always driven by strong women in his life.

I want to also say Happy Mother's Day to Mrs. Mabry, Mrs. Fuchs Adams sister Sarah, And both Mrs. Thomas's Matts mom and Wife.

These amazing women I have come to know and respect greatly, you have been instrumental in molding and supporting the people who mean the most to me, and with out them I would not be the man I am today!

Love u all Chris( Nomad )

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love you Uncle Chris and thank you for thinking about me... I know I'm unforgettable lol!!! I am enjoying your hike with you, as you are doing a fantastic job sharing the details of this trip. I am so glad you made this blog it was such a great idea...and I feel so much better that I can check up on you and know you are OK... xoxxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Please keep checking in here and tell friends and family....


    I'm A O K

    Chris aka Nomad

    ReplyDelete